Waterdrop RO Drinking Water Filtration System Review – The best way to healthy and safe drinking water
This review may contain some affiliate links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my affiliate disclosures for details.
Product: Waterdrop RO water filtration system Review
Price: $539.00 (Waterdropfilter.com) and $549.00 (Amazon.com)
· NSF Certified: YES for NSF 58, 372 & others
Reliable Place to Buy: Amazon.com (mixed/honest reviews)
Amount of water produce: 400 gallons fast flow
Humanitarian Cause: Water project helping school kids in Africa
Pros: Great customer service, utilize small storage space, and tankless
Guarantee: 30-Day warranty, a full refund, and easy return
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
The Waterdrop RO water filtration system, Product Overview
Everybody pretty much uses water, whether for drinking, cleaning, or taking a bath. There is a saying, “Aqua (water) is life.” This statement is partially true because not all water is right for you.
The human body is made up of 60% water, and water is vital to your existence. Drinking water from a contaminated system can lead to many health problems such as cancer, kidney and liver problems, skin irritation, and unpleasant taste /odor. Is your water free from contaminations?
The waterdrop RO drinking water filtration system uses a Reverse Osmosis advanced technology to provide your home drinking water that is safe and free from contaminations, unpleasant taste, and odors.
It is NSF Certified, smart faucet, 400 GPD fast flow, tankless, reduces TDS, compact, 1:1 drain ratio, UL listed power, USA technology, WD-G3-W.
It is a unique system, and I will be walking you through every detail of the Waterdrop RO Drinking Water Filter within this review.
Unquestionable, it’s an Expensive Filter, But the Cost Savings Are Incredible
In the past, I used to buy bottled water regularly because I didn’t like how tap water tastes. Initially, it didn’t look like much spending a couple of dollars every month, but after getting married, having two kids, and watching them grow, I realized that things get add up. On averages, I was spending $100+ per month on bottled water.
So, I decided to try something new and different to save some money and still drink healthy water. I started first by buying a PUR Classic Faucet Mount Filter, probably for $20 for my home sink faucet, worked effectively initially, but didn’t last long.
I later bought one of those popular refrigerators that gives you filtered water with regular replacement filters. Lastly, I start looking at a reliable faucet filter because my expensive fridge (over $2000) suddenly broke down after the warranty expired.
According to Dr. Steve Czys’s recommendation, every home should be using “Reverse Osmosis System (ROS) in the faucet to ensure 100% free home water contamination from pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and pesticides our water supply.
So, I started doing my research on which brand to buy but ended up very confused because of the numerous and conflicting information about the various ROS products. I noticed something interesting about all the products that made me decided to write a review on every single brand of water filter, starting with Waterdrop ROS.
Yes, it is expensive, but the benefits outweigh the risk of not having it or having some ineffective and cheap brand. If this price is above your budget, I suggest you take a look at the company’s other versions of similar products that are less expensive.
Although review shows over 1000s of customers have reviewed a product coming from the United States, and the rating was saying 4.0 or more over 5.0, DOES NOT mean that the product is right. To make the best decision possible, you have followed these tips below if you are on amazon.com.
- Scroll to the bottom page where you have the product, technical, and additional information. Look for the best ranking based on categories. It will give your idea of the frequency that people are buying a particular product.
- Next, click on the reviews that are between 1.0-3.0. The goal is to read and understand why the customers rate the product low. The reasons are many; it could be that product got damaged during delivery. Customers are bought by other competitors to damage product credibility, or the product didn’t meet claims before the end of the warranty or consumer just complaining because the product failed after many years passed warranty.
- Lastly, change the icon that says “Top review” to “Recent review” to see what comments the people recently bought the product have written. The reason being that you can tell if recent customers find the product useful or not.
Additionally, the other health benefits of having an NSF certified home water filter is unimaginable. You might want to be tempted to buy some of the cheap products in the market, but they are not NSF certified, which means you can’t trust whatever claims their labels have.
Just like I warned in my article about checking the NSF Certified rating before buying any water filter, I was able to locate the waterdrop RO system NSF certification after visiting the company website.
What makes the waterdrop RO water filter special?
- 1: 1 low drain ratio: Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System saves water waste by 300% compared to traditional RO systems. Reverse OsmosSave money on your water bills while running the RO system.
- The package comes with three filters. Easy replacement filters by searching “Waterdrop WD-G3-W Filter”
- The water system has certification for NSF 58 for TDS minimum level. Uses RO filtration innovation with an accuracy of 0. 0001um filtration, the system can effectively remove most contaminants such as heavy metals (lead, mercury), TDS, fluoride, and others.
- Smart capability and easy-to-installation design: Waterdrop RO water filter is an advanced tech, integrated intelligent water purification device. The Waterdrop RO system can be installed entirely within a few minutes, and the screen can be replaced with a few seconds. Installation is simplistic.
- It is the first smart RO filtration system with combined (3-in-1) filter system with a real tankless built in the U. S. market industries. It has tri-filters which give seven stages of filtration processes.
- It contains a 3-in-1 combined filter that is the pre-sediment and carbon block filter. The Reverse Osmosis membrane filter is truly an advanced system.
- Additionally, the activated carbon block filter uses high precision activated carbon particulates produce from the shells of natural coconut to add minerals into the water and enhance the taste of water.
- Tankless design: Use new composite filter element technology to more efficiently filter out harmful materials. The tankless design helps you avoid secondary contamination and enjoy extra underneath sink kitchen space.
- Provide readily available clean water with the wait: uses its internal pumping system to produce 400gallons per day using faster flow.
- Can filter one cup of water in less than 13 seconds. It can quickly give pure water, thereby meeting the needs of your whole family and even small companies.
- It takes up a smaller space because
- Individual instruction: Waterdrop RO system must be completely switched on and flush for 30 minutes post-installation. The blue light on the faucet will flash continuously during flushing, but once done, the blue light will stop flashing.
- The total water capacity will be strictly 9 gallons of undrinkable during the flushing phase. To reduce the excess water lost, be creative, and collect the water for other purposes, such as watering plants.
It’s Not Just water filter Though, It’s Everything.
People tend to underestimate the value of prevention when their health is optimum until it’s already too late. It’s doesn’t mean that your home water is colorless, odorless, and tasteless, that it is free of contamination just like I mentioned in my recent post “Is Your Tap Water Safe?”
Now let us take a look at the various benefits of Waterdrop RO.
It can filter over 1000 toxic contaminants effectively.
Uses advanced combined filter technology using more centralized filtration.
It has a better water purification that is different from the traditional RO system.
We are supporting a worthy cause by joining The Water Project to help 1000s of students and families in third world countries.
The advantages of Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
· NSF 58 & 372 certified – tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard.
· The RO membrane has 0.0001μm pore sizes, which effectively eliminates over 94% of serious matters, such as heavy metals (lead, mercury, arsenic), and total dissolved solids (TDS), fluoride, limescale. Enjoy healthy and tasty water.
Though it says 99% on the Amazon site, I got 94% of the product’s official website. (one of the reasons to beware of websites with no integrity).
· The installation processes only take a few minutes to complete and 3 seconds for filter replacement via twisting.
· The authentic tankless design prevents the system from secondary contamination and saves 50% space: no bacteria breeding, freshwater in seconds.
· The integrated water filter circuit helps prevent leakage.
· The 1:1 drain ratio is more economical and environmentally friendly.
· The smart faucet and lead-free faucet have a display of water quality and filter service life.
· The system can meet the clean water demands of households and small businesses.
Another benefit is that you can connect the system to your ice making machine with a free connector once you register the product.
· Smart TDS monitoring panel – water quality is clear at a glance.
What I don’t like about the Waterdrop RO filters?
The warranty: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Though they promise a full refund, what happens if the system breaks down after 30 days expired?
That, to me, is not good, although there are different types of filters with different warranties such as six months (NICF), a year (N3CB), and two years (N2RO).
Another disadvantage is that most RO systems can’t be used for houses that rely on a well water source. The manufacturer warned that most RO systems do NOT recommend using well water as a source.
But if you have to use well water, they suggested you add a pre-filtration system. Because massive particles in well water will clog the filters quickly and shorten filter life. Also, well water may not reach the feed water pressure.
What about the Maintenance?
This product is straightforward to maintain. Replacement of the filter takes a couple of seconds. To replace the filter, you can choose from three available choices of filters. They include:
- WD-G3-N1CF Filter for WD-G3-W Reverse Osmosis System with 6 Months Lifetime
- WD-G3-N3CB Filter for WD-G3-W Reverse Osmosis System with 1 Year Lifetime
- WD-G3-N2RO Filter for WD-G3-W Reverse Osmosis System with 2 Years Lifetime
- Other versions do have their own filters.
Like I mentioned before, my only concern is the warranty issue of 30-Day Guarantee 100% money back.
What is my Verdict? Waterdrop RO filter Rocks
After looking at the various advantages of the waterdrop RO system, I will say it has more to offer than other competitions. Comparing the positive and negative reviews of real consumers, and most importantly, the excellent customer service and easy returns/refunds of full money, unlike the other products,
I will RECOMMEND the Waterdrop RO water filtration system. I am a true believer in Reverse Osmosis System in general, and I know many others that LOVE their WATERDROP RO FILTERS.
One downside is the initial investment cost in a water filter of this quality, but you get what you pay for in this case. The filters come backed with a 30-Day warranty, and it is not a throwaway like the $20 water filter or bottled water.
For the sake of your health and that of your families’ health and safety, drinking water that is 100% safe and free from most deadly contaminations is only going to do your health a favor.
Plus, your water is free of taste and odors. What do you have to lose by picking one today? If you don’t like it or don’t do what it claims to do, return it and get your full refund with ease.
I will prefer buying from a retailer like Amazon.com and waterdropfilter.com because they put their Customer Satisfaction as their number priority and have a high degree of honest reviews because of the mixture.
The product website (waterdropfilter.com) has it on sale for $539, and almost 100% of the reviews are 5.0 ratings. Now, you have many options to buy your RO water filter.
If you are a big online shopper like me, Waterdropfilter.com (cheapest, free shipping, excellent customer services, directly from the manufacturer) and Amazon.com (also two days free shipping with Prime, high chance of honest reviews, and almost similar benefits) will be your best belt on this ROS water filter.
To learn more about the various health problems related to contaminated drinking water, please click here
Thanks for reading to the end, I hope you enjoyed this review, and if you have any questions or concerns about the Waterdrop RO water filter system or want to leave your thought or review, please leave a comment below.